Antibody Titre Tests for Immigration/VISA in Ahmedabad
Various tests are required by different different countries for job and VISA processing, out of them commonly asked tests are antibody titre levels . These are the tests to detect the level of antibodies in one’s blood against certain diseases/organisms so as to protect oneself and others from the infection and thus to contain the spread of the diseases. These antibodies are usually acquired after vaccine or infection/disease.
Commonly prescribed tests are :
- Measles (also known as Rubeola) IgG antibodies level
- Mumps antibody titre Ig G
- Rubella IgG antibodies level
- All three above together known as MMR immunization/vaccination status tests.. MMR IgG antibody cost Rs 1500 total
- VZV – Varicella Zoster Virus (Chicken pox) antibody level IGG
- Anti HbS titre level – against hepatitis B vaccination
- Quantiferon TB Gold test for Tuberculosis infection/disease
- CMV IgG level for cytomegalo virus
- HSV 1 & 2 against Herpes Viruses
- HIV 1 & 2 Antibodies testing via CMIA – 4th Gen
Get tested at Qline Diagnostics Ahmedabad, Lab is open 24 hours and it requires only 10 minutes of your time. Reports can be collected in 1-2 days – whatsapp, email or hardcopies available as er your request. A person can come any time of the day for the above tests.