Anti Convulsant Blood Level Test Ahmedabad Gujarat
Lamo trigine, sold as the brand name Lamictal, is an anticonvulsant medication used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder. Uses of Lamo trigine Blood Level Test :
- It is used for monitoring blood/serum concentration/level of drug Lamotrigine.
- It also suggests whether the patient is taking the drug/tablet or not. So assesses compliance to treatment.
- Also useful to adjust dose of Lamotrigine in patients receiving other anticonvulsant drugs which interact pharmacokinetically with lamotrigine
Lamotrigine Blood Level Test Cost : Rs 3900
- Sample required : 3 ml of EDTA Plasma
- Ideal time of Sample collection : 0.5–1 hour before next dose at steady state or as suggested by the treating doctor/physician/psychiatrist/neurologist.
- Report Schedule or Time : Sample should reach by Monday 4 pm, Report after 6 days.
- Details required : Clinical history, Height , weight, collection time and date is mandatory
- Method: LCMSMS
Category : Biochemistry outsourced.
Qline Diagnostics Ahmedabad – Quality on the frontline !!