Lamotrigine Blood Level Test Ahmedabad Gujarat
Lamotrigine, sold as the brand name Lamictal, is an anticonvulsant medication used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder. Uses of Lamotrigine Blood Level Test :
- It is used for monitoring blood/serum concentration/level of drug Lamotrigine.
- It also suggests whether the patient is taking the drug/tablet or not. So assesses compliance to treatment.
- Also useful to adjust dose of Lamotrigine in patients receiving other anticonvulsant drugs which interact pharmacokinetically with lamotrigine
Lamotrigine Blood Level Test Cost : Rs 3900
- Sample required : 3 ml of EDTA Plasma
- Ideal time of Sample collection : 0.5–1 hour before next dose at steady state or as suggested by the treating doctor/physician/psychiatrist/neurologist.
- Report Schedule or Time : Sample should reach by Monday 4 pm, Report after 6 days.
- Details required : Clinical history, Height , weight, collection time and date is mandatory
- Method: LCMSMS
Category : Biochemistry outsourced.
Qline Diagnostics Ahmedabad – Quality on the frontline !!